Only one left – Small carbon S build- Call or use the contact form here for price and availability. 541-693-0989
S Build specs (some parts may have been changed from original but are similar to OEM build):
- 27.5″ wheelsets with Maxxis Minion DH tires. Setup with tubes but come with Stan’s and tubeless valve stems for conversion to tubeless.
- RockShox Lyric RC 170 mm fork.
- RockShox Super Deluxe Air R shock with 170 mm travel.
- SRAM GX Eagle 1×12 speed drivetrain with SRAM Eagle 10-50T cassette.
- Eagle GX crankset and 32T chainring.
- SRAM Code R 4 piston hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm rotors.
- Rockshox Reverb Stealth dropper seatposts – not installed. (note: dropper seatpost never used and is not installed. Straight seatposts are installed and have been shortened for downhill use. The minimum insertion line has been marked and must be set below the seat collar. As always, we recommend talking to your LBS if you have any questions or installing the OEM seatpost in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions before use.)
- Chainguide/keeper installed.
- Pedals not included.
How to buy:
- Sales will be conducted at the mountain with the Rental Manager or Rental Supervisor, by appointment. The Mountain Gateway building and all other buildings at the mountain are closed to the public until the start of winter season operations.
- First person to pay for the bike gets it.
- We cannot hold bikes or store after the sale.
- All sales are pick up only – no shipping.
- Bikes are sold as-is and we always encourage buyers to conduct their own checks or take to a Local Bike Shop (LBS) for a thorough check and tune before riding.
- Please use the contact form for more information or to make an appointment.