while they last!
Very limited number available – Call or use the contact form here to see what is still available. 541-693-0989
Specs (some parts may have been changed from original but are similar to OEM build):
- Aluminum enduro frame
- 27.5″ wheelsets with downhill/enduro tires. Set up with tubes but are tubeless-ready rims. Just add a tubeless valve stem and sealant (not included).
- 170 mm (6.7″) travel Rockshox Lyric RCT3 fork with lockout and rebound adjustment. Has boost (110mm) axle. Had lower leg service performed this season – new wipers, seals, lower leg fluid and crush washers.
- 160 mm (6.3″) travel rear with Rockshox Monarch Plus RC3 with Debonair.
- SRAM Guide R hydraulic brakes and 180mm rotors. Lever assembly replaced during the winter of 2017/18. New levers have the 3rd generation pistons and work well even on hot days (no piston sticking issues!)
- Rockshox Reverb Stealth dropper seatpost (note: dropper seatpost never used and is not installed except: 2 of the mediums have the dropper post installed and were only rented during the 2017 season – have been on display all 2018 season. All Ranges rented during the 2018 season have straight seatposts installed and the dropper is separate. Straight seatposts have been shortened for downhill use and the minimum insertion line has been marked and must be set below the seat collar. As always, we recommend talking to your LBS if you have any questions or installing the OEM seatpost in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions before use.)
- SRAM 1 x 11 drivetrain with shifter, 11-42 cassette.
- Raceface Aeffect crankset with Direct Mount 30T chainkeeper ring
- Blackspire chainguide/keeper.
- Pedals not included.
How to buy:
- Sales will be conducted at the mountain with the Rental Manager or Rental Supervisor, by appointment. The Mountain Gateway building and all other buildings at the mountain are closed to the public until the start of winter season operations.
- First person to pay for the bike gets it.
- We cannot hold bikes or store after the sale.
- All sales are pick up only – no shipping.
- Bikes are sold as-is and we always encourage buyers to conduct their own checks or take to a Local Bike Shop (LBS) for a thorough check and tune before riding.
- Please use the contact form for more information or to make an appointment.